Are these classes suitable for everyone?
-Everyone can benefit from an internal practice that reduces stress, increases mental stability and leads to lasting peace. So, yes, the classes are suitable for anyone who is interested.
Do I need any particular experience in meditation to attend these classes?
- No prior experience in meditation is required. The classes provide an opportunity for you to train in meditation and to gradually improve your ability to concentrate on one object.
Do I need any background knowledge of Buddhism?
- Our aim is to explain Buddhism in a straightforward manner so that it can be easily applied in daily life. Familiarity with Buddhist concepts is not necessary to attend our classes.
Do I need to register in advance?
- You can drop-in to any of our classes without pre-registration except for our Foundation and Teacher Training study programs
Is there any specific clothes I should wear ?
- Feel free to wear whatever clothes you find comfortable
Are we sitting on the floor ?
- You can sit on the floor or in a chair. We have plenty of room for everyone.
Are there class discounts for regularly attending students ?
- Kuluta Buddhist Centre offers a Centre Card, which costs $40 and covers 5 General Program classes. Cards are available for purchase from the Centre’s bookstore.